Be a part of an amazing experience

We are currently accepting applications for the October 2019 season.

Little smiling faces like those above are why we like to hire smiling faces to work at Maris Farms! A joyful attitude is paramount as is a willingness to engage with customers to make their visit to the farm enjoyable.


We seek energetic folks who enjoy being a part of a team. All work is outdoors and require the ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hours with a smile. We will train for all positions offered, but an upbeat attitude is imperative.


98% of our staff work only during the weekend during the month of October. The other 2% work during the week serving our field trips, weekday customers or caring for the early morning barn duties. If your calendar is clear for either of these time frames in October and are the right fit for the positions available, we’d love to talk with you!


Be a part of a team. This could be your first job, a 2nd job, extra holiday $, or a fun retirement distraction. Bring your talents, passions and energy to the task to celebrate the season with your community. Most positions pay $12/hour. 14 & 15 year old employees may be paid 85% ($10.20) of the state minimum wage.

Employment Application