It’s aMAZEing by day … and a real challenge at night! Take a unique hike through the cornfield. A field of corn with trails carved in a maze design you can solve with help of clue cards available at the maze entrance.
The corn maze boasts a new theme each year and has included tributes to firefighters, the farm life, the state quarter, the Seahawks and their 12th Man, Huskies vs Cougars, and Mount Rainier. The maze can take up to 45 minutes to solve and you’ll experience the challenge of solving the maze with few landmarks except for characters and interactive games we’ve provided to help you along.
Trails are dirt with up to 300 yards of bark added to help reduce mud as well as help with traction, and you can enjoy the panoramic view of the farm from two large bridges you’ll traverse along the way. We design and maintain the trails to be as safe as possible, but keep in mind: rain + dirt = mud, so come prepared!
We want you to be safe, so please be aware of our rules provided for your safety and others also solving the maze. Supervision of youth strongly encouraged:
- No picking or throwing corn.
- Stay on the trail — this is to keep you safe as well as our corn (it won’t grow back once it’s knocked down).
- No running.
- Remember the Golden Rule: Be considerate to others and to the property you are on. Leave the netting and signs alone and put garbage in a trash container.
- No smoking, alcohol or drugs, and if you’re under the influence of the latter two, please don’t visit our farm.
- Parents, please maintain responsibility for your children while in the maze.