We are thrilled that you value our location and what it has to offer for your client’s photos. We do ask that you follow a few simple guidelines as you use our facility for your sessions.
- Individual client and family sessions ARE permitted if a client requests our location for their photos. However, farm admission must be purchased for each person, including the photographer, unless reserving a time during Photographer Days.
- Mini Sessions are only allowed at the farm during Photographer Days.
- Please be respectful of other customers around you as to not interfere with their experience at the farm.
- No props allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) ladders, step stools, blankets, lighting, etc. Drones are NOT allowed.
- Photographers may not “mark off” a location for their clients, you must be willing to move around so as to not interfere with our other guests’ experience.
Tuesday and Wednesday evenings throughout the Sunflower Days event, August 17th- September 15th are set aside for semi-private access to the farm for professional photography sessions. These sessions are intended for photographers and their customers. *We do not provide the photographers*
Times will be between 5:30-7:30, which can be reserved with your selection below. If you would like to adjust your session to a different time frame than what is offered (i.e. 6-7 PM or to add a half hour), please email email@example.com to make arrangements.