We are thrilled that you value our location and what it has to offer for your client’s photos. We do ask that you follow a few simple guidelines as you use our facility for your sessions.
- Individual client and family sessions ARE permitted if a client requests our location for their photos. However, farm admission must be purchased for each person, including the photographer, unless reserving a time during Photographer Days.
- Mini Sessions are only allowed at the farm during Photographer Days.
- Please be respectful of other customers around you as to not interfere with their experience at the farm.
- No props allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) ladders, step stools, blankets, lighting, etc. Drones are NOT allowed.
- Photographers may not “mark off” a location for their clients, you must be willing to move around so as to not interfere with our other guests’ experience.
Tuesday evenings throughout October are set aside for semi-private access to the farm for professional photography sessions. These sessions are intended for photographers and their customers. *We do not provide the photographers*
Times will be between 4 pm – 6:30 pm, which can be reserved with your selection below.