Do you have a unique ability to scare? An unusual talent to transform yourself into a creepy ghoul?
We’re looking for actors, makeup artists and security/safety team members for the upcoming October Haunt Season and we’d love to interview you for a position on our national award winning haunt crew.
What we’re looking for:
- A good attitude and willingness to help and adapt to different characters and environments, this may include outdoor inclement weather.
- Willingness to transform yourself completely into one of our haunt characters and stay in that character throughout your shift.
- We prefer 18 and older, but will consider younger actors that are responsible, have reliable transportation to and from Maris Farms and have a good attitude and ability to become an effective character in our haunt.
- Ability to communicate professionally with management, guests and co-workers.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks in an outdoor environment when asked: Scream, Walk, Stand and Talk for 4 to 6 hours at a time, walk or crawl on uneven ground, lift up to 25 pounds if needed.
- Must be able to work non-traditional, seasonal hours to include weekend (Fri-Sun) night hours from late September through October.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing work environments and different characters as needed and work effectively with your teammates.
Costumes and training will be provided.. all we need is you and your talent!
If you have what it takes to be a part of our award winning scare team, please contact us by filling out the information below or sending us an email to HauntedJobs@MarisFarms.com
We will begin collecting applicants now and will start contacting selected individuals for interviews in July and August.