COVID Prevention Measures For Your Visit
- The Washington State Department of Health, on 13 September, issued a requirement that all persons over the age of 5 to wear face masks indoors in public spaces and outdoors at events of 500, regardless of vaccination status. During your visit to Maris Farms, we will require masks to be worn on all our concrete areas, which is our central barn area (corn room, animal barn, mechanical bull, hot seat escape room, pig & duck race, goat walk area), and when riding the wagon ride. Additionally, customers are also required to wear masks while in the Haunted Woods because there are indoor scenes with close proximity to our actors and other customers outside their household.
- We are cashless this year at most of our locations, but in our gift shop you can exchange cash for a gift card to use at our gift shop and restaurants.
- All tickets must be bought as timed online tickets. You must choose a time during purchase.
- Entry at ticketed time ONLY. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Check your email for your ticket, and either print it or bring your phone to be scanned at the front gate.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the farm.
- Children under 3 do not need timed online tickets.
Note: No admission discounts are available at this time.