Dates & Hours of Operation
The Haunted Woods
Haunted Woods General Admission $35; Fast Pass $50. Significant discounts (10-50% off) can be found with prior online purchase (the earlier you purchase, the bigger the discount). Follow Maris Farms Facebook for daily/weekly discounts
September 29 | Sneak Preview/Friends and Family Night: 7:30 – 9:00 pm |
October 5 & 6, 14, 21, & 28 | 7:00 – 9:00 pm |
*Must be in line no later than 9 PM, no exceptions, no refunds
October 12 & 13, 19 & 20, 26 & 27 | 7:00 -10:00 pm |
*Must be in line no later than 10 pm, no exceptions, no refunds
- Not recommended for children under 10
- NO FLASHLIGHTS ALLOWED IN HAUNTED WOODS
- Regular admission can involve long (but hopefully entertaining) waits.
- This is a scary event and is intended to fright.
- Online tickets available for a particular day until 6 pm of that day.
- Online ticket holders are encouraged to arrive promptly for their designated time zone, but remember, TIME ZONES ARE NOT RESERVATIONS! THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE INSIDE THE ATTRACTION DURING YOUR DESIGNATED TIME ZONE. This is simply an effort to manage attendance and reduce wait times on peak dates.
- Gates/ticket office WILL CLOSE at posted closing time so all attendees must be on-site and in the Haunted Woods entry line no later than the posted closing time.
Flashlight admission $16. Significant discounts (10-50% off) can be found with prior online purchase (the earlier you purchase, the bigger the discount). Follow Maris Farms Facebook for daily/weekly discounts
Friday & Saturday nights September 29 – October 27
Sunday nights October 14, 21, & 28
6:30/Dark – 9:00 PM
(Last entry for all dates @ 9:00)
Un-Haunted, FLASHLIGHT REQUIRED