We open the corn maze for night owls on select evenings during October for your Flashlight Adventure. The maze remains open until the last traveler leaves the maze. This nighttime hike through cornfield trails carved in a maze design is not haunted, but certainly a fun adventure for all ages. The maze can take up to 45 minutes to solve and you’ll experience the challenge of solving the maze with few landmarks except for the characters we’ve provided and clues to help you along.
Trails are dirt with bark added to help reduce mud and dust. Enjoy the view of the farm from two large bridges you’ll traverse along the way. We design and maintain the trails to be as safe as possible, but keep in mind: rain + dirt = mud, so come prepared! Flashlight required: Bring your own or purchase one at the farm for $5.00.
Admission to the Flashlight Maze is from 6:30-9 PM Friday & Saturday nights in October, beginning October 1. It will also be open Sunday nights of October 16, 23, & 30, as well as Halloween night (Oct 31). Admission is $12-$15 per person aged 3 & up. $15/person on Oct 14, 15, 21 & 22. $12/person on all other dates.
Note: Watch for dedicated Flashlight Maze ticket windows on Friday/Saturday nights when the farm is really busy with haunted attractions!
We reserve the right to cancel the night corn maze due to weather conditions.
We want you to be safe, so please be aware of our rules provided for your safety and others also traveling the maze. Supervision of youth strongly advised:
- Flashlights are required.
- No picking or throwing corn
- Stay on the trail – this is to keep you safe as well as our corn (it won’t grow back once it’s knocked down)
- No running.
- Remember the Golden Rule: Be considerate to others and to the property you are on (Leave the netting & signs alone and put garbage in a trash container).
- The obvious: No smoking, alcohol or drugs, and if you’re under the influence of the latter two, please don’t visit our farm.
- Violators of any of the above will be removed from venue with no refund.